Special offers baby massage course 50% off, when you purchase six sling & dance classes.
Total: €105 (saving of €60)
Baby Massage Course
The baby massage courses run for 5 weeks. Each class lasts for an hour. Classes are in Dublin 15: Castleknock, Blanchardstown and Huntstown. Baby massage is great for
- Relief. It may help relieve constipation, wind and colic pains.
- Relaxation. Baby massage relaxes baby during the massage and may help baby sleep better.
- Stimulation. Baby massage stimulates the muscles and nerve pathways.
- Interaction. It’s great for bonding between the two of you.
Sling and Dance Fitness Courses
The sling and dance fitness classes are post-natal exercise classes for mums. Babies enjoy the music and movement in a sling. Many babies fall asleep during the class.
- Lose baby weight.
- Regain fitness.
- Bond with your baby.
- Meet other mums. We generally have a coffee afterwards at the venue.
- Enjoy a dance and a bit of a laugh!
Here are some of the benefits for baby:
- The movement is relaxing for baby. Many babies fall asleep during the class.
- The movement stimulates babies’ vestibular system. This is important for the development of balance, posture and movement.
- The movement stimulates babies’ muscular-skeletal system. This helps develop muscle tone.
- The music gives babies the opportunity to develop a sense of rhythm. This helps language development.
- Babies love being close to mum, so they enjoy the class too.
You do not need to bring your own baby sling as we have plenty to borrow. Older children are welcome to come along and play at the side of the room. More information about sling and dance classes. https://activemum.ie/whats-on/sling-dance/
- The deal is for people who do not get a contribution towards the cost of baby massage course from health insurance.
- Deal must be purchased by 8/12/13
- Deal must be redeemed by 8/3/14
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other offers
Buy the deal now using the PayPal button below